Friday, October 3, 2008

Still Asleep

In my dreams I see you laugh,
with that tears of joy spoiling out,
In real life making you laugh is rough,
It is a mix emotion with a doubt.

In my dreams I see you cry,
and when your tears fall I almost die,
But deep inside I am proud,
That you told me anything without a doubt.

In my dreams I am your Prince,
A knight in shinning armor you can dance,
that I can't hear anything from the crowd,
As you dances with me without a doubt.

I wish this dream would never end,
A happiness of me I can't pretend,
I can do all this things in my dream
but in real life I want to dream with you.

To make it all come true.

1 Comments:

Blogger eve said...

pagka-emotero nalang jud sa akong kuya...


hahahahaha....


cge daw,,,...hinganli daw nang c dream princess mo...hahahaha...


nakikinita ko ang mga apoy...

wahahahahahaha...


mr. white...cud u pls fetch me some water pls...

hahahha...

lingawa uie...

just erase this comment if di ka ganahan...

halong....MWAhhh!

October 26, 2008 at 7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home