Saturday, September 13, 2008

The beauty kill the beast

It was the most happiest moment of the man, when the one she loves were always there for him, holding his hands, hugging him tight when the evening comes and the blue moon shines, A night just started when two people talked together they were seating under the stars that glitters.

Silent came when the man asked her girl, "So how are you doing?", The girl answered nothing, they were both in silent. The man looked at her girl, wondering. He felt that there's something wrong.
the man asked the girl to speak what she felt, then a voice came out from her mouth saying "I committed a mistake, a ruined my promise and haven't wait for the time to come."

The man stares at the sky, keeping his tears from falling, she asked her girl, "So this is what is going to happen after a long time that i kept trusting you?", the man took the knife gave to her,
and said "why don't you just stab me now?", The girl answered, "no i can't"

But the guy said "you already killed me." For keeping my eyes closed and making me asked for more and give me nothing. Hanging me around the cliff asking your hands to reach for me, but you just left away.

For the times that i kept fighting for this love to make it possible, i'm just alone playing with an invisible teammate. I was blinded by the love that i gave you, But you push me to the pit of death.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great blog!

September 14, 2008 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger eve said...

who's the girl kuya?

September 15, 2008 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger MartiN said...

Governor Jeff.. Ka relate ako.. ahahah ana gyud nang life... heheh

September 16, 2008 at 12:37 AM  
Blogger labzkie said...

yaH!tama ang question no vEe doL..
Hus d girL?

September 17, 2008 at 6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home