Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My HEROINE

When i was having fun of the days that came into my life, some of them brought so much pain and suffering. But there is someone who's being there to help me, She wore no cape, no armor or any amulets that can recognized that she is a heroine. She is ordinary, she don't have any magic spell to spoke off but she heals every wound that I have taken from the battle of life.

She always save me in the pit of death, in the thorns of cruelty and make me feel so healthy. She have given me strength more than anything else, every worked she have done encourage me to do more for her, that I should live without fear but to God.

From the violence, she have saved me. Stands in front of the killer before it happens. Even I can see that she is becoming weak as years have past by. Still she is the heroine that is powerful and beauty.

She is the best heroine I ever met, she kept me alive in her womb for 9 months and until now she continue what she does. She is my MOM, My HEROINE. No questions I can explain.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow naman..

The best talaga ang pagmamahal ng isang ina..

Great post!

September 17, 2008 at 5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home