Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Have i lose twice?

When I talked to a gal, I have told her something, a long time secret that I have hidden inside my heart, I used to be her friend, a trusted one. I have seen her cried for many males that came to her life, have made her suffer for long, but she wasn't listening to me when I whispered,

" I have left you to a lot of guys and all they did is to make you cry but all I wanted to do right on this very moment is to hug you tight kiss your forehead and make you feel comfortable. Maybe this is the right time that I waited for so long."

For all of the times I have kept it, easing my heart just by saying to myself that you'd be happy if you'll be in there arms but I am wronged, I have given them a chance to hurt you, to put you on cage of pain.

Now I am here trying to fix something that was broken, looking for a key being hidden on some place, saving you, even if I am not that knight you asked. I maybe a slave, but I got the courage to value you as the greatest thing that ever happen on my life. To treasure you more than anything in this world could ever find. Loving you as much as I loved myself.


Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger chezver said...

u lose twice???

choxz lng nah kuya jeff..

hahahaha

comment pod aq huh..

lamat daan..

emoyero pod au kah ya noh???

hehehhehe

September 16, 2008 at 7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tnx for the visit..

Care 2 exchange link?

aheheheh halong man..

September 16, 2008 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger eve said...

hi kuya jeff...

ok lang na...

maybe di pa karon..

w8 patiently and grow..

gin tagged taka...visit my blog!

September 16, 2008 at 8:40 PM  
Blogger labzkie said...

Ur d best..hehe
nyc ayo xa..ok lng na doL..
naa pay moabot na som1 na mas deserving ana imong lov..
ug isa pa pud we're hir to lov u doL..nwuah!

September 17, 2008 at 6:30 AM  
Blogger shui (read as: "shwee") said...

ei jef...

ok ra nah...

every thing takes place in it's ryt time...

doncha wori wer hir nman..

wer na u???

hir na us...

heheh

amping olweiz jef...

ayaw plbi hago...

edaran na bya...

heheh...atik lang...

...jackie hir...

September 23, 2008 at 4:44 AM  
Blogger Richard H. Arellano said...

yes indeed, you have lost thrice, why let those people hurt the one you love if you your self has the ability of changing the world she is in. . . kawawa man you oie? Where is this post dedicated?biw

September 30, 2008 at 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home